Valentine’s Day is mere days away and if you’re like most of us, you’re still looking for the perfect way to say ‘I Love You’. And what better way than with the gift of mud? Here are our top 5 reasons why doing Mud Hero with your sweetie should be in your summer plans.
1) New relationship? Finding out if you’re compatible on a Mud Hero course is one of the fastest ways to know if you’ll work long term (in our not-so-humble opinion). See how you do as you help your sweetie (or not) tackle obstacles, traipse through mud and cross the finish line covered in the good stuff. If you manage to get there together – we predict a long and happy couple-ship!
2) Make memories in mud! Get fresh fodder for your Instagram feed as you and your honey make lasting memories. For years to come you’ll recount the details of your Mud Hero, remembering the awesome time you had helping each other through the mud pits or hauling each other over the walls. Remember to take lots of pics to show your future kids. Ahem.
3) Time to spice things up? Nothing revvs up a relationship like stepping outside of your comfort zone together. Skip your same old dinner and a movie date night and add a little mud to your repertoire.
4) Be THAT couple. You know, the one who all your friends are jealous of? The couple that plays together, stays together! Enjoy a day of playing in the mud together.
5) If you’re a regular participant in endurance sports but your spouse is not, Mud Hero is the perfect way to include them in your otherwise busy summer race schedule. Mud Hero is suitable for people of all fitness levels, which means you can both enjoy a day out on the course without one of you being left in the dust (or mud, as the case may be). Choose harder or easier obstacles depending on your partner’s level of fitness.
Tag your Mud Hero sweetie in the comments below. Happy Valentine’s Day!