You may have done other obstacle runs, or Mud Hero in past years, but 2018 is here, and new adventures are waiting for you. We've lined up the top 5 reasons why YOU need to do Mud Hero in 2018. Check it out: 

1. ALL-NEW 2018 OBSTACLES

Every year we change things up and 2018 will see 4 all-new or redesigned obstacles. Haven’t done a Mud Hero in a couple of years? Get ready because you won’t even recognize all the improvements and changes!

2. EXCITING REDESIGNED COURSE & SOME NEW VENUES 

Winnipeg and Halifax, you're going to be pumped about our brand new venue choices! Montréal offers a new 10K Ultra course, with Ultra courses also featured in Ottawa, Toronto and Alberta seeing a redesign. And we can't forget our newest addition to the Mud Hero line up, Silver Star Mountain, BC!

3. BRING YOUR INNER KID. OR YOUR REAL ONE! 

Mud Hero is fun first and that vibe runs deep throughout each of our unique courses, 6KM, Ultra 10KM and Mud Hero Kids. 99% of participants surveyed had a great time! The other 1% didn't even show up... 

4. THE 10,000 WATT AFTER-PARTY IS LEGIT

Come for the obstacles and mud, stay for the mud bash. Seriously, just ask anyone. 

5. WE'RE THE BIGGEST OBSTACLE EVENT SERIES IN CANADA, FOR A REASON 

Almost every obstacle event held in Canada is headquartered in our neighbours to the South, The United States. Mud Hero is 100% Canadian and we are the most inclusive, fun, friendly and the MUDDIEST... and let's not forget, Proud to be Canadian!

6. CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE.

Whether you're fun focused, or up for an extra challenge... we've got obstacles for everyone.

7. ULTRA 10K = TOUGHER. MUDDIER. 

More challenges = even more reasons to enjoy a bevvy at the end.

 
Wave times are selling out FAST! Don't wait, let your friends, co-workers and family members know, because Mud Hero is better together. Register today!